Having our own blog is a great chance to share what we have been up to. However, this is a place for us all to be happy, get along and stay safe so there are a few rules…
- If you are a pupil posting then you should only write your first name, not your surname.
- If you are not a pupil at the school then please remember, this is a school blog and represents the hard work of children so be nice!
- If you are a pupil and you are worried about anything that is posted or that someone has said, please talk to an adult at home and school to let them know.
- Stay safe by being ‘SMART‘ – Remember your e-safety training at school. Visit the e-safety section of the school website to find out more.
- Above all, enjoy! It’s a place of learning and a place to showcase the fantastic work we do at school.